INDIGO PILLOW COVER - The "JOSIANE"
Created by the Mossi people of Burkina Faso, Africa, this textile is a vintage piece from the 1960's making it 100% unique for your home. The indigo color has aged gracefully - like a fine wine - and has a soft, lovely feel.
This textile was created in a fair trade environment in Burkina Faso, Africa. By purchasing Colin and Finn, you are supporting artisans and small businesses around the globe.
• Front Textile: Vintage Indigo Textile
• Hand woven and hand dyed in Burkina Faso Africa
• Back Fabric: 100% Cotton Bull Denim
• Invisible zipper closure along edge
• Made in the USA
• Pillow insert not included
• Recommend purchasing an insert size 1"-2" larger than cover size for a full look
• The photo is a general representation of the overall look of the cover, but there will be variations from piece to piece
• Spot clean only without use of harsh chemicals
• Please Note: this vintage piece may have imperfections such as repaired seams, mended holes, and other signs of age. This is what gives this African Indigo loads of personality and it's one of a kind quality.
• Decorative use only
Click our "HELP" link at the top or bottom of the page.