MUDCLOTH PILLOW COVER - The "EUKA"
This mudcloth throw pillow pattern was hand woven and hand painted in Mali Africa making it 100% uniquely made. The coloring is a perfect mix of mustard yellow and rust orange.
This textile was created in a fair trade environment in Mali Africa. By purchasing Colin and Finn, you are supporting artisans and small businesses around the globe.
• Front Textile: African Mudcloth
• Hand woven and hand painted in Mali Africa
• Back Fabric: 100% Cotton Bull Denim
• Invisible zipper closure along edge
• Made in the USA
• Pillow insert not included
• Recommend purchasing an insert size 1"-2" larger than cover size for a full look
• The photo is a general representation of the overall look of the cover, but there will be variations from piece to piece
• Spot clean only without use of harsh chemicals
• Please Note: this fabric is a natural handmade and hand painted fabric so there will be slight imperfections (including but not limited to reconnected strips of fabric, cotton slubs, and imperfect imprints). These slight variations are what made each item special and unique.
• Decorative use only
Click our "HELP" link at the top or bottom of the page